Skip to main content

Daily MCQ Quiz for Pharmacist, DI & GPAT by The Pharmapedia Team

Daily Pharmacy MCQ Quiz by The Pharmapedia team


  • No of MCQ:20
  • Organized By ThePharmapedia.com & Pharmacon Classes. 
  • Date: 15 May 2020
  • Subject: Pharmacology & Pharmaceutics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacterial & Viral Diseases of the Respiratory Tract

Bacterial & Viral Disease Bacterial Diseases of Respiratory Track pdf Viral Diseases of Respiratory Track pdf Viral Infections of the Respiratory Tract: Common cold, Influenza, Viral Pneumonia, MERS, SARS & Corona  Viral Respiratory Diseases Causing Skin Rashes: Measles, rubella (German measles), and chickenpox are viral diseases associated with skin rashes

Job Opening for Pharmacy graduates as Technician (Radio - Diagnosis) at Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital on contract basis

Post: Technician (Radio - Diagnosis)    Sr No.         POST NORMS Consolidated Pay Per Month No. of post 1. Adhoc Junior Resident  Age Limit – Upto 40 Years M.B.B.S. with successful completion of Internship. Rs. 72,000/- 02 2. Technician (Radio - Diagnosis) on contract basis Age – Upto 30 Years B.Sc. in Radiological Imaging Technology from a recognized University OR B.Sc. in any subject / B. Pharmacy with minimum two years Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology from State Board of Technical Education or any equivalent Diploma from a  recognized Board / University. Candidates should have minimum 01 year Internship / experience from a large hospital with experience in CT and MRI.  Rs.20,000/- to Rs.25,000/- 02 3. Electrician on contract basis Age – Upto 30 Years S.S.C. plus I.T. I. (Electrician) 2 years full time course from Government Recognized Institute with 03 years experience after I.T.I or 2 years after I.T.I. plus N.C....

Thyroid Gland (HAP) MCQ Quiz Part II

Thyroid Gland & Thyroxine Hormone MCQ QUIZ The   Pharmapedia  has been started a free daily quiz for the preparation of various examinations like pharmacists (Railway, ESIC, Coalfield, BSF, RSMSSB, DI/DCO, GPAT) with the collaboration of  Pharmacon Classes. To get Daily Quiz in your Inbox, Please "  Subscribe " our site. Another quiz of the day:  Explore here